September 1, 2012

NOTW + Makeup

Just a quick update on what my nails are looking like this week. I probably won't have enough time to do any fancy stuff once school starts ; u;
Simple floral nails :)


I picked up a few drugstore products too; Marcelle eyeshadow duo in Slate, and L'oreal Infallible Laquer Liner in 171 Blackest Black

Retailed for about $8 CDN, but I got it on sale for $2.98. Score!
The jar is made of glass and is fairly heavy. The brush that came with the gel liner is quite lovely, and makes application really easy! Bought for $10.98 CDN

 My mom also gave a bottle of Dior's Vernis Nail Laquer in Calypso. Can't wait to try this baby out because the colour is so pretty *___* Retails $23 CDN at Sephora. 

Aaaaaaaaaaand, that's all I got for now. Hopefully I can still update every once and a while when I'm not busy from academic stuff LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails! I wish I had the patience to make my nails look like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! :D you get a lot of patience if you dont have anything important to do all day haha C;

      Delete
  2. Holyy there is no way you did your nails yourself.. So talented!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete