May 12, 2013

NOTW: Pink Lemonade

Just a super quick update on what my nails look like this week since I haven't updated in a while!


It was my first time applying fimo decals to my nails so it took me two tries to get it right. It wouldn't stick to  my nails, but i finally figured out that my nails polish had to be slightly tackier to apply it on :P

I franken'd my NYC Fuchsia Glamour (aka Pink Champagne) with a couples drops of Revlon's Cherries in the Snow because the original color was way too much of a pale pink to my liking. The gold polish in China Glaze's Lighthouse from their Anchors Away collection way back in 2011 :) The fimo fruits came in a little bundle and I received it from one my good friends for my birthday back in April, which I'm assuming is from Sally's. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment