October 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend



Long time no post! My senior year of high school started in early September so I've been flooded with assignments and kind of forgot about my blogspot whoopsies

This weekend was Thanksgiving, so I got a four day break from school ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I spent a lot of it with friends and very little of it doing homework, which may or may not be a good thing. Continue on for a summary of my fun-filled weekend 。◕‿◕。



Friday Frights

I spent the evening at a popular Halloween attraction with my group of friends from school, most of whom I've known since my elementary school days!

During the day, the place is for family to enjoy a nice, calming autumn day, but during the night it's transformed into a haunting adventure. I'm a complete scardey cat, but since it was my second year going to the place I kind of knew what attractions were really scary (for me), and the ones that weren't. We took a double decker bus to the farm in the early evening and came back on the bus late at night. I didn't take many photos that night since I was too busy screaming and/or running away from the monsters and such, but luckily there were some parents that brought their cameras.

We watched a play that was put on by the people that ran the event. There were loads of allusions and innuendos that weren't definitely weren't meant for kids to hear, but it made it super hilarious for the adults and my friends. At the end of the play, there was a mini fireworks show, which was a nice surprise (☆▽☆)
Saturday Celebrations
My bestfriend's  seventeenth birthday party was on Saturday so we went out to Milestones for dinner with a massive group to spend it with her. 
 I ordered the seafood fettuccine, which wasn't too bad. The restaurant ran out of mussels and prime rib that night, so the mussels weren't present but I didn't mind. It was a fairly large portion so I ended up not finishing it(ノдヽ)
My OOTN and close ups of my accessories and pumps

It was my first time wearing my black pumps out, so I haven't exactly gotten used to them, and I ended up tripping when we left the restaurant in front of everyone. Luckily I don't get embarrassed by that kind of stuff anymore, and I saved myself from face planting LOL.

After dinner, we went back to my friends place to open gifts, hang out and take loads of photos until we had to head home. 
The birthday girl and I :) 


Sunday and Monday night was my downtime, so I didn't do very much except for draw and sleep I did go out to eat sushi with some friends Sunday evening since their reading week started and one of them came back home to visit (´・ω・`)  It was great to hang out with since their university life is always so busy so we rarely get to meet up as a big group. I'm terrified for next year when I enter the uni wah ┰ ┰






No comments:

Post a Comment